Oracal Oragaurd 210 Laminate
Whether you’re creating an indoor or outdoor vinyl project, you want it to have the longest-possible life span. While Oracal vinyl is durable on its own, you can add up to two more years of UV protection by covering your projects with Oracal 210 laminate.
Oraguard 210 PVC laminating film is a special type of adhesive film that is also known as “overlaminate.” It can be used for both commercial and hobbyist projects of any size. It is also suitable for indoor as well as outdoor use, and it is durable enough to greatly extend the life of your vinyl projects.
There are many benefits to adding a high-quality overlaminate to your vinyl graphics. First, the additional layer helps to increase the stability and repositionability of your decal. The extra thickness from the laminate also makes large or highly intricate graphics more manageable, and it makes future removal significantly easier.
In addition to giving your graphics enhanced UV protection, Oraguard 210 gloss functions as an abrasion guard as well, which is especially helpful for projects that will be subject to a lot of wear and tear. This overlaminate can add up to four years of durability to vinyl projects that are applied to flat surfaces under normal exposure conditions.
- 2.5-millimeter thickness
- Silicone-coated 55-pound paper liner
- Available in matte, gloss and semi-gloss
- Soft, calendered PVC vinyl overlaminate
- Provides up to two years of additional UV protection
- Enhances the durability of indoor and outdoor vinyl projects
- Suitable for both professional and hobbyist projects
- Transparent, pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Ideal for cold laminate projects but can be used with heat transfers
- Up to four years of durability when applied to flat surfaces
The width and length of the sheets may vary up to 1/16th of an inch.
8.5 In x 10 Ft, 8.5 In x 30 Ft, 8.5 In x 75 Ft, 8.5 In x 150 Ft, 8.5"x11" (10 pack), 8.5"x11" (25 pack), 8.5"x11" (50 pack), 12 In x 30 Ft, 12 In x 75 Ft, 17 In x 30 Ft, 17 In x 75 Ft
– Ensure that the application surface is completely clean and dry. Any dirt, oil, wax, cleaning agents or other residue can affect the final look of your project.
– Make sure that your vinyl graphic is completely dried or cured before attempting to apply the laminate.
– Cut your laminate to roughly the same size as your graphics. It’s best to have a small margin of excess around the edges for ease of application.
– Gently fold back the release liner from the overlaminate, and carefully position it so that it covers the entirety of the vinyl underneath.
– Beginning from the center, use a squeegee or vinyl application tool to push the overlaminate down the center. Use long, smooth strokes, and remove the release liner at the same time. This ensures an even application.
– Use firm, even pressure to adhere the Oracal 210 laminate to the graphic, and smooth any creases or bubbles out toward the edges of the project until you have a creaseless surface.
– Carefully trim any excess laminate from the edges.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Never actually received the product. I received a notification saying it was delivered but never had the product delivered to my house. My cameras show no delivery when it was reported delivered. I tried to reach out to the company and the delivery company and have gotten no help. So the product, I couldn’t tell you, but the costumer service has been horrible.
This is perfect! Easy to cut, and easy to work with. I cover Oracal 1917 with it and my customers are all highly impressed with the feel/quality of it!
Also, customer service was lightening fast to respond to questions, and it was shipped the next day. Arriving 2 days later. So quick!