DecoFilm Soft Metallics – Patterns
DecoFilm’s line of patterned metallic HTV is the ideal way to add an extra dash of personality to your textile projects. It’s soft and stretchy, so you can feel confident that it will comfortably maintain its shape while you wear it.
Adding uniqueness and flair to your fashion projects has never been easier thanks to DecoFilm’s Soft Metallic Patterns line of heat transfer vinyl.
These patterned metallic HTVs are extremely soft and blend seamlessly into the texture of the garment so that they have a nearly imperceptible feel once applied.
The vibrant colors and gorgeous luster of the vinyls will immediately add a measure of sophistication and luxury to any fashion project you have in mind. With the extensive list of patterned metallic designs available, you’re no longer limited to plain gold or silver heat transfer vinyl. You can now have silver roses, gold bubbles or even holographic galaxy stripes.
Like other DecoFilm heat transfer vinyl lines, you can safely apply the Soft Metallic Patterns to most popular fabrics, including the following:
- Cotton/polyester blends
- Acrylic/polyester blends
- Uncoated polyester
This vinyl is not compatible with nylon or nylon-blend fabrics, and it cannot be used on treated or dyed fabrics.
If you plan to use shimmer or dazzle cloth, be sure to do a full test run first. It is strongly recommended to blot the application area with isopropyl alcohol before applying the vinyl to help the adhesive bond to the material more completely.
The Rainbow Camo and Pink Camo heat transfer vinyl patterns are both opaque, but the various colors of hunting camo heat transfer vinyl will allow some of the fabric color into the design.
- Earthtone Camo
- Green/Black Camo
- Grey Camo
- Blue/Black Camo
It is also important to note that both the rainbow heat transfer vinyl and leopard heat transfer vinyl are slightly translucent. However, unlike the camo patterns, they will not allow the garment color to show through once they have been pressed.
- Smooth and soft metallic finish
- 75 microns thick
- Stretchy and durable
- Easy-cut carrier film works with all plotters
- Can be layered or inlaid
Please note that the Silver Holoshine and Gold Holoshine have a manufacturing line every 14-20 inches. This is intentional and not a product defect.
101 Plaid, 102 Cheetah, 103 Snake, 104 Fuzzy, 116 Leopard Silver, 117 Leopard Gold, 109 Green/Black Camo, 110 Rainbow Camo, 111 Earthtone Camo, 112 Grey Camo, 113 Blue/Black Camo, 114 Rainbow Multi, 115 Rainbow Round, 118 Silver Roses, 119 Gold Roses, 120 Pink Splash, 130 Blue Splash, 121 Bubble Gold, 122 Galaxy Silver, 123 Glass Silver, 124 Silver Holoshine, 125 Gold Holoshine, 126 Rainbow Oil, 128 Marble Oil, 127 Bubble Oil, 129 Rainbow Galaxy Stripes, 131 Flowers, 132 Red Holoshine
20 In x 1 Ft, 20 In x 1 Yd, 20 In x 5 Yd, 20 In x 10 Yd, 20 In x 15 Yd, 20 In x 54 Yd
How to Apply Patterned HTV
- Create your design in the graphic design software of your choice. Be sure to select “mirror image” or “reverse” so that the design transfers properly.
- Load the vinyl into your plotter, and remember to cut in mirror image. If you are unfamiliar with this vinyl, it’s best to perform a test cut before you begin cutting your design so that you can adjust your settings as needed.
- Weed any excess vinyl, and carefully position your design on the fabric.
- Set your heat press to 310 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use firm, even pressure across the vinyl for 8 seconds.
- Peel cold, cover with a Teflon sheet and repress with firm pressure for 3 seconds.
– Wash and dry your fabrics without fabric softener before application.
– After pressing, wait 24 hours before washing your garment.
– Machine wash garments in cold water on the gentle cycle, and tumble dry on the lowest heat setting.
– Do not iron directly over the vinyl. Turn the garment inside out, and use a cool iron if needed.
– This vinyl can be safely dry cleaned.
- Adhesive Vinyl
Specialty PSV Fashion Patterns
- $7.00 – $51.00
- Select options
Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl – GlitterFlex™ Ultra
- $7.00 – $252.00
- Select options
Neon Heat Transfer Vinyl – Thermoflex Plus
- $5.00 – $307.00
- Select options